Shea butter is extracted from the nut of the Karite tree found in the tropics of Africa.
Shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F and is a great natural
conditioner for hair and skin. Some of its benefits are:
– Shea butter has a low SPF which gives some protection to the hair
and skin from sun damage
– The fatty acids found in Shea butter help to condition the hair and scalp, this reduces hair loss
– Helps to soothe a dry and irritated scalp
– Provides relief from psoriasis
– Locks in moisture by sealing the hair
– Softens hair
Safety Directions: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If scalp irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep away from children. Always use clean dry hands and avoid getting water into this product.
Storage: Store below 30’C. Avoid exposure to sunlight.
Available in 250g