Shea-Coco Mix is a formula that penetrates and seals the hair shaft. It is made from a blend
of oils that moisturise and nourish the hair and scalp while leaving the hair soft.
– Benefits of using Shea-Coco mix include: Coconut oil helps to stimulate hair growth, promote a healthy scalp, softens hair and adds shine.
– Avocado oil is high in vitamin E, which helps repair the hair. It moisturises dry, brittle hair and adds shine.
– Grape seed oil contains high levels of anti-oxidants, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, vitamin E and linoleic acid. It conditions a dry scalp and alleviates a dry scalp
– Jojoba oil is similar is to the sebum and is easily absorbed by the scalp. Acts as a natural conditioner
– Castor oil promotes healthy hair growth, moisturises dry hair and reduces split ends.
Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E
Directions for use:
Wash hair and towel dry to remove excess water. Apply Shea-Coco mix to hair and scalp,
massage to lock in moisture and style as desired. Apply as often as needed.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse
thoroughly with water. If scalp irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep away from children.
Always use clean dry hands and avoid getting water into this product